U.S. Embassy in Santiago, Chile
Av. Andrés Bello 2800
Santiago, Chile 7550006
Switchboard: (56-2) 2330-3000
Fax: (56-2) 2330-3710
E-Mail: For public affairs questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website in English (http://chile.usembassy.gov)
Website in Spanish (http://spanish.chile.usembassy.gov)
- For visas and immigration inquiries please visit Visas section at this site.
- For inquiries about Non-Immigration visa subjects that are NOT covered on this web site: E-mail SantiagoVisa@state.gov
- For inquiries about Immigration Visa that are NOT covered on this web site: E-mail SantiagoImmigration@state.gov
U.S. Citizens Questions
- For Emergency Contact in Chile.
- For inquiries about U.S. Citizen issues please visit the U.S. Citizen section of this site.
- For U.S. citizens solely inquiring about passport, citizenship and other consular services not related to visa matters: E-mail SantiagoAmCit@state.gov
- For Public Affairs questions: E-Mail: email@example.com
- For IRC (Library) questions: E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area code for Chile and Santiago is 56-2
- Public Affairs Sections: Press 2330-3349; Culture 2330-3365; Resource Center 2330-3488; American Corners 2330-3081; Fax: 2330-3160; E-Mail: InfoUsa@state.gov
- Consular Services: 2330-3000 (Through Switchboard); Fax: 2330-3710.
- Agricultural Affairs (FAS): 2330-3704; Fax: 2330-3203. For more information on FAS visit their website.
- Foreign Commercial Service (FCS): 2330-3316; Fax: 2330-3172. For more information on FCS visit their website.
- To get in touch with other sections at the Embassy, please call through the switchboard at 2330-3000. For more information on Embassy's sections click here.
Embassy Location InformationAddress: Av. Andrés Bello 2800, Las Condes - Santiago, Chile
Area Code: (56-2)
Zip Code: 7550006
Closest Metro Station: Tobalaba
Public Affairs E-Mail: email@example.com (NOT for visa issues)