Reports prepared by the U.S. Government
U.S. Reports on Chile and International
- 2010 Chile (July-Dec) Section of the International Religious Freedom Report released September 13, 2011.
- 2010 Chile (Previous months) Section of the International Religious Freedom Report released November 17, 2010 by the U.S. Department of State.
- All Countries - International Religious Freedom Report.
- All years: International Religious Freedom Report - all years, prepared by the U.S. State Department Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor
- Department of State Site on International Religious Freedom Reports.
- 2011 Chile Section of Country Reports on Human Rights Practices prepared by the U.S. Department of State, released May 24, 2012.
- Country Reports on Human Rights Practices - all years
Supporting Human Rights and Democracy
Advancing Freedom and Democracy
- Advancing Freedom and Democracy Reports - Prepared by the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor
- Report on Global Anti-Semitism - Released by the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor January 5, 2005
- Contemporary Global Anti-Semitism: A Report Provided to the United States Congress, March 13, 2008
Trafficking in Persons Reports
- All years Trafficking in Persons Reports - Prepared by the Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons, U.S. Department of State
- 2012 -- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 - released on June 19, 2012.
Country Commercial Guide
- Chile Country Commercial Guide.
- 2009 Trade Policy Agenda and 2008 Annual Report, released March 2009 by the USTR.
- 2007 National Trade Estimate Report on Foreign Trade Barriers - released April 2, 2007 by the USTR
- Special 301 Reports on Intellectual Property
- 2011 Full text of Special 301 Report on IPR - Released May 2, 2011.
- Economic Policy and Trade Practices Reports. Through 2001, the Country Reports on Economic Policy and Trade Practices were prepared by the Department of State in accordance with section 2202 of the Omnibus Trade and Competitiveness Act of 1988 (P.L. 100-418). They provided a single, comparative analysis of the economic policies and trade practices of countries with which the United States had significant economic or trade relationships. In fall 2002, Congress abolished the reports.
National Security Strategy
International Narcotics Control Strategy
- 2011 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report - Released March 3, 2011.
National Drug Control Strategy
National Money Laundering Strategies
- National Money Laundering Strategies - by the U.S. Treasury Department.
National Drug Intelligence Center - National Drug Threat Assessments
- National Drug Intelligence Center - U.S. Department of Justice.
Terrorism Reports and Strategies
- Chile 2010 Section of Country Report on Terrorism - Released by the U.S. Department of State on August 18, 2011.
- 2010 Country Report on Terrorism - Released by the U.S. Department of State on August 18, 2011.
Antarctic Treaty System
- Handbook of the Antarctic Treaty System. This Handbook reproduces material with respect to the Antarctic Treaty system, including the Antarctic Treaty itself, the Protocol on Environment Protection to the Antarctic Treaty, the Convention for the Conservation of Antarctic Seals, the Convention on the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources and measures [recommendations] in furtherance of the principles and objectives of the Treaty. Also included is the text of, and information on, the Convention for the Regulation of Antarctic Mineral Resource Activities, which has not been ratified by any state.